How did parents survive without cell phones? The ability to text a friend or partner is one of the many crucial ways we survive the chaos of raising children, amiright? I’m willing to bet every parent has sent a text or two (or eight) like the ones below.
1. When you’re out on the town …
There’d better be a MAJOR disaster when I get there.
2. If I fall, you’re coming down with me.
Misery loves company … and raffles are a real pain to organize.
3. I’m going to need you to try harder.
If you have to ask if it’s a problem, I think you already know the answer.
4. I know what you’re really doing in there.
I’m onto you!
5. Tagging you in.
6. We need to work on diction.
Grandma probably won’t find it as funny as we do.
7. The baby wants in on it.
Who says babies can’t communicate?
8. Wrongly accused.
Pretty soon the kids will learn to blame everything on Dad.