Just four easy-to-pack ingredients make up these sweet ‘n’ gooey banana treats.
- 4 large bananas
- 1/2 cup mini-marshmallows
- 3 tbsp chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp chopped pecans
- Peel bananas. Make a lengthwise slit along inside curve of each banana (but don’t cut all the way through), then gently open to form a long hollow. Place each banana on a large piece of foil.
- Divide mini-marshmallows, chocolate chips and chopped pecans into 4 portions. Stuff each banana with a portion. It’s OK if some spills out. Seal foil around bananas.
- Preheat barbecue to medium. Place foil packets on grill. Barbecue 8 min.
- Carefully open foil packets. Chocolate should be just starting to melt.
Little kids can share a serving between them.