Easter bunny headband is a hoppin’ good time for you and your kids.
You will need:
– Hot Glue
– Acrylic paints and paintbrush
1. Fold the felt in half and draw the shape of the bunny ears;
2. Leaving the felt still folded cut the shapes (front and back);
3. Glue the ears to the headband, start by gluing the bottom of both sides of the shapes to the inside of the headband, and join both pieces together at the center of the outside part of the headband;
4. Make a pretty bow and glue it to one of the ears;
5. If you want, using the acrylics paint the center of the ears.
Don’t really know why, but I ended up painting the bow with the acrylic paints as well, you don’t need to do it, it looks great without it.