Last weekend I made this DIY project with the boys, it’s really easy to make and I can assure that you’re gonna have fun!
You’ll need: confetti, one balloon, Mod Podge, a sponge and a small vase.
1. Inflate your balloon, then insert it on to the vase so it’s sturdier to work with.
2. Add Mod Podge to the top half of the balloon with a sponge, then sprinkle confetti all over, you can remove your balloon from the vase and hold it to add the confetti on the sides.
3. Let it dry and add another coat of glue and confetti, you will need to add several coats until you achieve a thick coat. Let it dry for 8-10 hours.
4. Turn your balloon and Pop it with a needle, I couldn’t do this because I’ve always been afraid of the noise, but my little one was my hero ;D
5. You could either let it with irregular edges, or you can cut them as I did.
Now you’ll have a colorful bowl!