Get inventive with your veggies and make this easy broccoli poodle – your kids won’t be able to resist!
How to make a broccoli poodle in 5 easy steps:
- Cut florets from a head of broccoli. Use a larger floret for the body.
- Attach a small, thin floret to the body’s stem with a toothpick to make a tail.
- Attach 4 small florets to the body with toothpicks to make legs.
- Choose a medium-sized floret for the head, and attach it with a toothpick to the body (the stem end will be the snout).
- Use pieces of black olive for the eyes and nose.