When you’re shopping for a backpack, look for these important features: Read more
1. There’s no such thing as a “quick trip” to the grocery store.
2. A grocery cart with a race car frame is the fastest cart to give your kids the flu.
3. The free cookie in the bakery is a gateway drug that makes your kids think everything in the store is delicious and free. Read more
1. Remember that children have limits.
If you are shopping with children, be alert to their needs: are they tired, hungry, overexcited by the noise and confusion, or simply in need of fresh air and exercise, or a reassuring hug?
2. Remember that children are naturally curious.
Children are naturally curious; this is how they learn about the world around them. If they want to examine an attractive item, please don’t scold them. Instead, help them to hold the item safely, or let them know that it can be viewed but not touched. Read more
With so many baby products on the market, it can be hard to know what you really need and what is just a nice extra. Here’s a rundown of the essentials to help you with your shopping list.